Token Ibis is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) with a mission to make social impact accessible to everyone. We run a pretty simple business model:
- Raise money from traditional fundraising sources like foundations and major donors.
- Get the community to decide where that money should go using our fancy web app.
- Send the money to local 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
We incorporated in April 5, 2019 and are proudly based on Albuquerque, New Mexico. For about the first year and half, we spent most of our time refining the business model, web app, and messaging behind our mission. In the meantime, we’ve successfully moved over $15,000 of money through an amazing community of dedicated users.
Today, the product is ready for showtime and the movement is ready to begin. All we need is for you to join us. Do you Get in touch at email@example.com!
Information For Nonprofits
If you work with a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that you would like to see on Token Ibis, please get in touch. At this early stage, our board is reviewing nonprofits on a case-by-case basis to gauge for mission alignment. We look for the following information, among others:
- Headquartered in ABQ metropolitan area.
- Focus on progress through social unity and services rather than partisan advocacy or other controversial means as defined by the United Way’s Social Action Policy.
- Recently funded by another trusted local grant-making organization such as the United Way of Central NM, the ABQ Community Foundation, ABQ Involved, or a local government body.
- Have a clearly defined mission that serves a wide, public population. We are not currently funding nonprofits that only serve other organizations, membership-based groups, or charter schools.
We reserve the right to make exceptions and change these guidelines in the future.